Ban The Bag

Ban the bag

Bang! Sadly the children watched as the plastic bags were shooting from the pipes into the water. I 100% agree that plastic bags should be banned because they never break down, they are not recyclable and they kill sea life.



"What the nobody told me plastic bags never break down this changes every thing!" Firstly plastic bags should be banned because they never break down. Imagine a plastic bag sitting in the great pacific garbage patch never breaking down, now say a fish comes and eats but it can't leave the digestive system because it does not break down. And it is not just marine life say a plastic bag is sitting on the ground and a kangaroo eats it but it never breaks down so it dies. Imagine if you ate a plastic bag that couldn't leave your digestive system. Would you like it?



"Schaech!" that was the sound of the of the forklifts carrying millions of plastic bags. Secondly plastic bags should be banned because they can't be recycled. Now if plastic can't be recycled then they get dumped in a huge hole and if when they fill up they have got to dig another one then another one until they is no land left to dig another hole. Imagine that an earth full of holes and the only way to stop that is banning plastic bags. What would happen if you at the bottom of a 10 ton hole full of plastic bags? Would you like it?


"Splat!"a hundred more plastic bags went into the ocean. Finally plastic bags should be banned because it harms see life. Did you know that plastic bags realise a fume that is toxic to coral and will kill it now what do fish eat, coral so with out coral fish will die. Plus when fish eat plastic it makes them feel like they are full when they are actually starving. How would you fell if had plastic for dinner thinking it was pizza? Would you enjoy it?


"Do you want me to bag them sir" said the shop keeper. "No' said the man I brought my reusable bags. In conclusion plastic bags should be banned because they never break down, they are not recyclable and they kill sea life. If you have read this text and still think plastic bags are good for the environment then your crazy, in other words GET REUSABLE BAGS!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!