That's Me

Hi, I'm Violet Greengrass. If you've never heard of me you've probably been living under a rock, I'm like the most popular girl at school and across the universe. If you don't know what I look like or much about me, don't worry I'll tell you all that important information. Just imagine a tall girl with pastel brown eyes and long, curly, smooth luscious brown hair like melted chocolate (I know I really love my hair). My dad's a posh doctor and my mums a supermodel. Tomorrow I start boring, annoying, plain old school.

The next morning I woke up to the smell of the fresh morning breeze and the sound of harmonious birds chirping in a choir. As I opened my curtains, I was blinded by the glimmering sun. I walk down the stairs and the feel of the soft, luscious carpet tickled my toes, as I giggled and walked down the stairs I was welcomed by a sloppy lick on the cheek by my adorable dog King Bruce and a fresh number 2 to clean up. I opened the fridge and as I did it felt like the heavens had opened. I pulled out a slice of pizza, put it on a plate and heated it up until it was just right, to be honest I felt like Goldilocks. After munching on that heavenly breakfast, I headed upstairs faster than usual. I went to the bathroom and looked in the mirror to see my brown, curly hair tangled like a birds nest. After the taming of the shrew (I mean my hair), I put a pea drop size of minty toothpaste on my toothbrush and brushed my teeth. After that I skipped merely to my room and opened my wardrobe, there I pulled out my sassy but very uncomfortable school uniform and slid it on. Today is going to be a boring, tough day, the firtst day of school.

As I arrived at school, I strut the hallway like a super model and was welcomed by everyone like I was their master. Instead of replying I blew a kiss and did one of my famous hair flicks, you could tell that I was the Queen of the school.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!