Kiwi And Her Lost Powers

One day the magical cat Kiwi was playing with her fire powers. Suddenly the flames coming from her paws spluttered and eventually, died.
"Huh? " Kiwi was confused. That had never happened before. Suddenly, Kiwi realized that she had to travel to the magical tree in the forest.
So she packed some food in her cat-bag, left some food for the birds, and left.



A few hours,a mini picnic and one cat-nap later, Kiwi finally made it to the tree. "finally! I made it!" Kiwi said happily. She ran to the tree that was taller than all the others, opened the door, and came to the mansion- like staircase and ran up the very long staircase. Well, only she ran halfway. Then she walked.


At last! Kiwi finally made it into the empty room with only one thing. A glass cabinet with a small floating flame inside. On the outside, there was a button, which Kiwi pressed. When she pressed it, a note appeared in her hand. It said 'Touch the flame and you will get your powers and teleport back to your house'. So Kiwi did. And she did teleport back to her house! When she tested if her powers worked, they did! Kiwi was thrilled to have her powers back. So she invited all her friends to a party, and they all had a fantastic time.


The End!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!