Elemental Dangers

"AAAHHH" screamed Ella. Then she fainted...

3 days earlier...

BANG! “AHH” Ella woke up at the sound of all the clatter.”Sorry” said Ella’s dad,
They were moving to saint cloud tomorrow and her dad was taping up the boxes and by her guess he had tipped over one with something pretty heavy in it.Ella slowly walked down stairs for breakfast and a shower. She had finished breakfast when she looked at the time.”NOOOO” there was ten minutes till class started and she had her history test on.She skipped her shower grabbed her clothes, put them on ,grabbed leftovers of last night's dinner for lunch,said bye to dad and ran out the door. Ella jumped high in the air and i know what your thinking,why would she jump in the air well Ella isn’t any ordinary girl she has a secret that she only knows…

WOOOOOSH!!! No that was not the sound of your door opening that was the sound of ella she was flying through the air only 1.5 meters off the ground and no people can’t see her she is invisible as well , yes she has it planned.Anyway while ella is on her way to school i think you need to know more about her.
Ella is in year 8 and she has lovely sparkling blue eyes and brown and gold hair.
Back to the story. BBRRRRIIIINNNNNGGGGG!!!! The bell rung and ella just made it through the door. “Phew” said ella “who said that” snapped ronda the grumpy front office lady. “OH NO” whispered ella” I said WHO SAID THAT!”yelled ronda.Ella quickly ran to the door went to her classroom and changed back to being visible.

Ella finished her history test and came home with a B-. The next day she was in the car for 8 hours ” oh the horror” she thought,why couldn't i just fly i would be there in no less than an hour.When she got there Ella slept and she slept for the rest of the day and all night and she didn’t even wake up until her dad had to come and wake her up.Ella arrived at school and she sat on a park bench for a little until a girl called lizzy came and sat next to her.”hi” “hey” replied Ella.
And they didn’t say another word until the bell rang.”See you in class” “okay” said Ella. "Good morning class" "Good morning miss Meadows" and the class began. After class Ella ran into a man. He said "whats a girl like you walking home by her self" "sorry i don' talk to strangers" and she started to jog then run, the man was following her. POW!!! a shock of lightning hit Ella in the chest and wrapped around her she struggled but it wouldn't budge. She was getting closer to the man he said soft and dangerously next time i see you i want straight answers....
TO BE CONTINUED...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!