Gallery

A faint light flashed, once, twice and a third time. Keys rattled then silence, hush. It was as quiet as midnight. A door slammed shut, as soon as the room was empty there was another stunned silence then... Smash!
Glass fell to the ground, a rope ladder dropped from the roof. Down climbed two men in black ninja suits. They were as tall as giraffes, slick brown hair in loose buns dangled from underneath their beanies. One of them took a picture off the wall. Suddenly they were nowhere to be seen. All that remained was a painting smashed on the ground and two weird smudges on the canvas.
A meadow of roses and tulips surrounded them. With no way to escape, they better settle in. When you're stuck in this jail, you better like the smell of paint because an oil painting jail is the best for this kind of criminal.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!