Sad Saturday

Zoe woke up, she was just about to roll over and go back to sleep, when she remembered that it was saturday morning. So she got up very quietly remembering that her little sister Rosie was asleep in the bed across the room, with her hair fanned out on the pillow.
Zoe jumped up early, as on Saturday morning she had a soccer soccer game against The mighty sharks. She was so excited, she had been looking forward to this game for weeks.
Zoe also was excited because her mum had planned to have a pajama party with Zoes best friend Molly and her little brother Sam. So Zoe got dressed into her soccer uniform and did her hair in two plaits. When she was finished getting ready she went down stairs. When she got down stairs, she saw her mum at the kitchen table and her dad was in the kitchen making breakfast." How was your sleep sweetie " said Zoes dad, "Are you excited for the big game?" asked zoes mum. " I am so excited and I had an amazing sleep" replied zoe. Then her mums phone rang."who was it?" said Zoe."unfortunately Molly and Sam can have a sleep over im sorry zoe"said zoes mum "its ok "said Zoe.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!