I Walk Through Mud And Blood

On saturday September 1900 a baby was born called daniel lover he had black hair and had a pretty sad life.When he turned 8 he went to the park with his Mum and Dad. After 3 minutes playing at the playground he saw a guy in a black jumper with his hoodie on. It was hot today and Daniel was wondering why he was wearing a jumper on a hot day.The guy pulled out a gun from his back and killed Daniels parents one shot at a time. Daniel hided quickly behind the playgrounds wall and cried silently so the killer didn't see him.1 Year later daniel turned 9 and went to the orphanage home he met a friend called chloe she introduced herself and said how she got here her parents died in a car crash and she was the only one who survived. Chloe and Daniel went to school and Daniel always gets bullied.The bullies always pick on him because he has no parents and said he should have no parents because they were stupid parents. Daniel always ignore them with the hi five but when he reports it the teachers always do nothing. Daniel went to the park with Chloe were Daniel's parents died and played together. Daniel was playing basketball by himself when the bullies were kicking and hurting Chloe. Daniel went to them and said" hey leave her alone" the bullies ignore him and kept punching Chloe when a 10 year old kid went up and punched the bully really hard on the face and said" go pick on someone your own size the bullies ran away.The ten year old kid introduced himself his name was David and said he is a orphan as well. 20 years later Chloe and daniel got married and lived a happy life then got a baby called Grace. When Daniel and David where walking some guy put up a sign saying I WANT YOU U.S army. It was reported all over the news that people are attacking our country and Daniel said "i'm gonna join the army i don't want my wife and daughter to be in such pain and suffer" since David said i'm coming with you to protect our country from civilizacion .Couple of days later they went to the training route to prove there ready. Daniel worked hard and hard till he was ready. Daniel and David went on boats to their destination to the combat area. Daniel and David went to there positions till THEY SNAPPED the enemies attacked by throwing a frag to them some soldiers died but not Daniel or david. 3 Minutes later David died by a shot in the lung by Daniels side and Daniel cried. Daniel was mad he went out open wide and ran to the enemies and killed them with his gun till he saw the boss he had armour and protection on his body till he shot Daniel in the leg to suffer.Till the boss said "any last words DANIEL" Daniel said "YEAH GO TO HELL" and Daniel threw a frag gentley to the boss next to a 1000 Litre tank of gas and BOOM they both died. Daniels boss told his wife and kid that he died till something remarkable happen it was David he was still alive and told them what happen about how he was a fantastic soldier.Till another thing spectacular happen Daniels parents were still alive hidden under the tall grass in an unknown place.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!