The Fisherman

A long long long long long long long log long time ago there lived a fisherman named Brenton. Brenton lived in the woods his cabin was right next to a lake so he could go fishing whenever he wanted. One morning when Brenton went outside to go fishing he found his lake dried out. He was shocked without his lake he would starve to death what was he going to do he would have to leave the woods. One week later finally I made to the city now I better go find a job. "Miner no,construction worker no, government no, ice cream man yes."Ice cream get your ice cream lemonade come get some ice cold lemonade. Hey lemonade man names Dave oh okay NOW GET LOST!. Okay okay you know you could have just asked. Okay now to get a house 1 bedroom,1 bathroom and 1 swimming pool. Ill take it 7:00 pm time to go to bed.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!