The Lonely Tree

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

Once upon a time, there was a dull and brown. Dark and dead lonely tree. It was so lonely that every single visitors that came to see the brilliant daintree rainforest never even dared to look at him. Even know he was a nice and kind, loving tree no one seemed to like him for some reason. So he started to think no one ever loved him or cared about him. Then he started to get really mad so he balled his eyes out crying so much and he was very loud.

That, he was finally started to get some lime,green colour on his chunky leaves, the leaves grew on his beautiful brown, thin,twisty and twerly twigs. He was so excited and cheerful that he was finally getting some beautiful colourful leaves but then he started to get really really upset because people were still not coming to see him the lonely tree at all. So he got so fierce, angry.

Than, he screamed the loudest he could that the brilliant beautiful leafs had quickly fallen off all of the all of green trees in the daintree rainforest and the beautiful people ran away as fast as they could. The people ran and ran like a crowd cheetahs all the way to bringelly. Even know it was boiling hot there they still ran to bringelly. They were so frightened that they left there masif handbags here at the enormous daintree rainforest.

Suddenly, there was a loud, loud noise BOOM! The masif, black handbags had mysteriously disappeared into space even know no one was there so who did it???. “I wonder where they went” thought the lonely tree. Then the others said “ you're the worst and ugliest tree in the whole entire world to of ever lived. ” why did they say that”He wounded for a second or two.
Then he had a amazing idea that might work or might not work in the end. It was so graet that it was prodicdacle. It was to pretend that he was a ninja so they would be so scared of him that they would never ever tease him because they would think that he is a real ninja.

Eventually, the plan that the lonely didn't work so he kept on thinking till he found another came up with an idea to stay joyful so the rude people will be nice to him and won’t be mean or rude to anyone best friends. He also had another plan to laugh so that the leaves will come back to his new friends. He rillist that you don’t always need to be colourful so visitors or people like you all you need is a magnificent and beautiful smile,and by the way a naughty wised had moved the masif handbags to outer space where the yellow stars shine bright. So we told him to give the masif, black handbags to the people otherwise the lonely tree call the sydney police.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!