Viva

"Get him!" the Spanish Police yelled as I was getting chased for robbery of the largest bank in Spain. I outran and lost them and got to the hotel that I had already booked. I dozed to sleep in the uncomfortable wooden bed and dreamt they had tracked me down and just be waiting until the morning so they could arrest me.
I am Moneybag Giménez! I was Spain's most wanted criminal for robbing banks and that meant all the Police and Security would be looking out for me. I had to have a really good disguise so I dressed up as a woman and they had no clue that it's me.
I rode my horse to the closest gun store, which was on the other side of town. When I was there, I bought a shotgun. I bought the guns so I could fight against the Police during my robberies.
I rode to the north of Spain, which had the second largest bank in Spain but held the most money in the world. After I robbed this bank, I would be the richest man ever known in history.
On the way out of the bank I got caught by the Police and I knew my time was up! They knew I would try to escape the overcrowded prison cells in a bid to be free! Without judge or jury, they led me to gallows because it was the only way they would stop me.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!