Yellow Coloured Dress!

She set off to school with a skip in her step her high heels clocked along the dusty road, she was going to the prom in a yellow coloured dress with her black hat shining and the yellow coloured dress.
She walked through the gates with a big proud smile and ran forward like she’d just run a mile. She kissed Mr Boy Blue and unbuckled her shoe. She waved a quavered in her yellow coloured dress and found herself to be in a complete utter mess! Light from her black hat melted that look from her shoes to her plats. Her high little heels topped the floor hard as she stormed off into a jealous bombard!
She cried her heart out until she had no more tears to sob, she stood up and freaked because she just saw a frog. She clambered and pampered her way to the rocks where the prom was in full swing, to be heard from a mile it was. She dusted herself off to see her bright yellow dress and black hat. Her high heels were in full mode as she stormed to the door and then froze in shock. Mr Boy Blue had just kissed Miss Good Luck, the pretty girl pampered herself with the action bragging and talking till her voice made a crack. Then she to stormed off in rage as she had lost her sweet little tone to a voice of old grey. She cried like I had but who had to care I got Mr Boy Blue back and I swore I will never go to a prom like so, but I can still saver my yellow coloured dress for maybe the show!
The next day was that the show to see, down the dusty road went she in her yellow coloured dress and big black hat. Mr boy blue in her arms as she trotted and strotted down the dusty road to the show ground were the show was to be. She at that was a sight to see with her high heels and her hat but the best was her yellow coloured dress swaying in the breeze, her arms wrapped around Mr Boy Blue in the dust as a massive storm brewed.
In depth was to say that her yellow coloured dress and Mr Boy Blue were the actual show that was true, as they both ran down to the tent as the wild wind grew. The storm raged for more than an hour or two and at the end there was nothing in sight just the black hat and high heels and that poor little girl in her yellow coloured dress!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!