Make Believe

Different colour sparks flew around me as my baby brother pulled the pages out of my book. My eyes widened as I looked down to see me wearing a little, white, leather jacket with a black zip and a dark purple top attached to it. I was wearing a pencil skirt and it was coloured orange.
In a blink of an eye, I heard a click and felt a whirling sensation. Suddenly, I opened my eyes to Jupiter and his Machine of Ice. He was the ugliest villain ever. Jupiter always wore a dark green top with pale orange tracksuit pants. His plan was to freeze the sun.
“Once Earth has frozen everyone will beg me to make them warm with my puffer vests and blankets.” CRACK! CRACK! CRACK! The sound of the machine ran through my head. Just as Jupiter shot the ice, I raised my hands and as soon as I did, fire melted the ice into water.
“Who dared to do that?” Jupiter asked ferociously. “Oh no,” I thought to myself. He turned his head to look in my direction. I tried to find a place to hide, but there was nowhere to go. “You! How dare you interfere with my plan?” Jupiter called in all the villains; Fin, Alexia, Petra, Jessica and Gorgon. “It’s just you against six.”
“Wrong!” called a voice from behind me. I turned to see my Mum, Dad, baby brother and my best friends Morghan and Paige. “Actually, it’s six against zero.” “How?” asked Jupiter. “Because we’re going to destroy you all!” I yelled determinedly.
Bang! Crash! Boom! “They’re not going down!” exclaimed my Mum. As my Mum said that, Jupiter was setting up the ice machine again. “You guys take them, I’ll take Jupiter,” I said. All I could hear was fighting and swords crashing together. “Let’s go help Elinor,” my Dad said. Sling! Ching! Slash! Bash! At last they were all defeated. “Let’s go home now,” I said. “We agree,” everyone replied together.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!