Basketball

Hi I am Brody and I like basketball
I’ve been playing basketball for three years, I travel around NSW playing we have won every game. My last game was in Byron bay at the Cavenbah Centre which is a stadium. We won the competition by 45 points we are undefeated
When I grow up I wont to be in the NBA it stands for national basketball association with some of the best basketball players in the world like Lebron James , Michael Jordan, Seth curry Yao Ming, Christaps Porsingus, Kobe Bryant, Cemelo Anthony
Mogsie Bogs James Harden, Kevin Durant , Jimmy Butler, scotty pippin, Anthony Davis, ben Simons, Russel Westbrook, Paul gorge, Shaq O’Neal, Dwight Howard, Karl Malone, Chris Paul, Pau Gasol, kiwi Leonard, Larry bird, Kyrie Irving, clay Thompson, ben Simmons and a lot more.
Basketball was invented in America, basketball is the most popular and played there. My favourite basketball player is MJ, also known as Michael Jordan, he was the best player in the world.
He was born in New York City on 17 of February 1963, his age is 55. He is my favourite basketball player because my dad told me about him and that’s how I got into basketball, so now it is my favourite sport.
My favourite dunk is a jelly and a tomahawk and my favourite shot is from the three point line. The most points in a game I have scored is about 35 with a three pointer which is good for a 11 year old.
To be in the NBA is my dream I wont to be a basketball star like Michael Jordan his number was 23 my favourite number. He played in the team Chicago Bulls with Derrick Rose another good basketball player. Before Michael Jordan was the number 23 he was 45, 12 and 9 he all so played in the Teams the wizards , the USA team and the NBA all-stars and that’s all you need to know about basketball.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!