Earths Final Hour

The vociferous screams and blinding light fill the room,raucously I bang on the thin glass screen between me and my end for help. I grab my helmet,axe and force the wall to demolish soon after I rapidly get sucked out into the deep darkness of space just in time before my home becomes lost and forgotten forever.

Nasa has set out on a mission on a space station to try to find out when approximately the sun will overheat roughly this week.Our space station that some of the nasa corporation has experienced major interference due to a geo virus,The virus has autopilot our space station further and further away from Earth and disturbingly close to the sun.After 4 days of working and thinking we have decided on such short notice that we have to leave before it's too late.

Drifting in deep space I reach a grey gloomy planet that stings me with horrible pain as soon as I set foot on it,But as I turn around I realise that the reason it's` scorching hot is because according to my watch this planet is going to explode in one hour.

I ring nasa and ask for assistance and that they have to evacuate as many people from Earth as possible now,They asked where i was so they could pick me up but it would take to long i'm not as important as the whole earth and everything living on it.

30 minutes until the sun will overheat and the three closest planets to it will explode!
As I explore the depths of Mercury while thinking about my family & lost son. I spot a distant white figure speeding towards me and it knows i'm here,smashing onto the crusty surface of Mercury.Out scavengers a person wearing a black space suit walking towards me stopping for nothing.I tell Nasa but they said that us and Mars one don't wear black space suits,they told me to investigate but be extremely cautious.

He stood in front of me took off his helmet for a second and said ‘’it's me,dad’’.I was shocked trying to hug him but he stepped away.He told me that mars is already inhabited by millions of people wearing the same thing as him they are called dark voyagers and they will try at all cost to deplete the human race starting with me.As he said that the clock counted down 5..4..3..2..1.. And that was the end of Earth's Final hour.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!