Terrible Start Of High School

It was a peaceful Monday morning, birds cheeping, sun shining, but in the Robinson’s house things weren't as peaceful. The Robinson's twin's first day in high school is today and they a far from ready. Bella's hair looks like its fit to be a bird’s nest and Stella's choice of clothing makes her look like she going to a pop concert! As the Robinson family rush to get ready, no one notice the school bus drive by and that if they don't leave in 5 minutes they are going to be late. What a disaster!

After what seems like hours (but only 3 minutes) the twins arrive at the high school gate just in time to hear the bell signaling the start of school. The twins hurriedly made their way in towards the school taking out their timetable from there bag while doing so. They both had science in their first period and maths in their second period, two of the twins most disliked subjects. With a sign they headed to the science laboratory.
As they took their seats in the very back of the classroom, not knowing that that’s the biggest mistakes to do, they gloomily took out there science books. What they did not know is that Mr. Dreadnan likes to pick on the students that sit in the back row of his classroom! So, the twins were so embarrassed when Mr. Dreadnan suddenly asked Bella & Stella to come to the front of the class and help him explain how the heart works.

“Ok maths next” said Bella with a sign as some passing student laughed. And to make matters worse the maths classroom was all the way in the other side of the school! When they finally made it to the maths classroom the twins were glad to see that the only free seats were in the front of the room. But they didn't know that Mrs. Spitra has braces and tends to spit have the time she talks. But by the time the twins found out it was too late. Mrs. Spitra managed to cover the twins head to toe in spit in the first 15 minutes of the period!

Next it was recess, and the twins were so happy they forgot they were cover head to toe in spit and was the laughing stock of the week! The twins decided to sit in the darkest most unnoticeable spot in the recess area but when they found such a place it was occupied by two other girls. And by the looks of it they had as much as a bad day as them. They were covered in spit and students were snickering behind their backs. Stella & Bella slowly approached them with a warm smile. And to the twins delight the two girls returned that smile saying, "Hi you look like you sat in front row in Mrs. Spita's class and in the back of Mr. Dreadnan's class". Bella replied saying," As a matter of fact we did sit in front row in Mrs. Spita's class and in the back of Mr. Dreadnan's class". "Is it ok if we join you I don't think that anywhere else is free", asked Stella. With a nod Sofia and Emma (the two girls) made room for the twins to sit. the rest of the day went like breezes for the twins. In fact they were so happy to have made two new friends that they did not notice the other students laughing behind their backs!
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!