James Fantastic Time Travels

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

A long long time ago, there was a boy named James. He was a normal boy, like others, he went to school and played sports, he had a lot of friends that he could play cricket with. But, one lucky night while he was going home he met a wizard, he wasn't a normal and friendly wizard. "So, what’s your name little boy? asked the wizard. "James," replied the boy. So the wizard took James to his house, the wizard had a big surprise for James. "Here you go James," friendly said the wizard. "Wow!" happily said James. It is a time machine 3000! James got in the time machine. "Beep beep, arriving at 1678 in London," said the time machine. So, James arrived in 1678. "It is so creepy," frighteningly said James. London was so old and on his left there is a war going on and on the right, warriors were breaking the Big Ben. James didn't like that, and he got to 1950. Up and up went the time machine. "Wow I feel nice," said James Brown. James looked around, well it was kind of good, but it's very confusing. Meanwhile James time travelled to 1999... "Boom!"... The time machine landed. "This looks better, no war, no confusing," happily said James. While he was walking around the town, he got a message. “You need to teleport in 3 minutes,” but James didn't remember where he left the time machine. "Oh no!" cried James. But luckily he stepped in a ball. "Choose your destination," said the ball. James wrote 2018 so, he arrived at home. "I feel sick!” sickly said James. “It was all a dream James,” said his mum. So, James lived sickly ever after.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!