Dark Magic

Boom! Crash! Bang! Lightning struck, and a freaky noise came into Willow's bedroom like ssss, bang, pop. Willow has heard this noise before but always thinks she's dreaming and goes back to sleep, but tonight was no ordinary night because as soon as she closed her eyes... pop! She vanished into another land.
A girl came to greet her, or so she thought.
She said her name was Lily and would help her to safety but brought her to a dark castle. Lily yelled, "I have been looking for you for years and now you're my prisoner and I'm your queen...got it?!”
Willow was petrified and screamed to Lily "you said you would bring me to safety". Queen Lily said. "We used to be best friends until you left and didn't play with me anymore, I was getting angry don't you remember... you were 10 but now you're 17 turning 18 tomorrow...but you won’t be there because I have revenge...” Lily said, "You will get a beautiful room with a gift on it and if you don't accept the gift you'll be in trouble.
Willow yelled, "No I will not accept the gift".
"But why?” said Lily, “you haven't even seen the gift, have you?" Willow was led into her new magnificent bedroom. It was sparkling like gold unlike the outside unless it was all fake.
Willow opened her gift and dark magic flew out and landed on her. Willow was trapped in the room and each time Willow tried to go, her heart turned evil. Willow had one last bit of a kindness but if she tried one more time she would turn completely evil! Willow gave up, she couldn't do it if she didn't want to be evil. There was a note on the bed it said, wish and you’ll be set free. Willow wished to have a fairy Godmother. BAM! A fairy Godmother flew out of nowhere.
“I’m your fairy Godmother, why do you want to be set free?”
Willow said, “I want to go home and for all the dark magic to get out of me.”
“Well you see, Lily is in a spell and she was
your friend” said fairy Godmother. “All she needs is love. When I mean love I mean give her a hug.”
“Ok” said Willow. Willow went up to give Lily a hug. Extraordinary she turned back to normal. BAM! Willow woke up in her bed thinking about an unusual adventure she had. Willow's parents came to check on her. Willow tried to tell them her adventure, but they just said, "you have a wonderful imagination Willow.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!