The Little Slug

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

Once upon a time, there was a little slug, and he was lost. He tried to follow his mother’s slimy trail to find her, but it was too confusing and he got mixed up with another trail. The trail led to a bush, and when he looked through the leaves, he saw a snail. A big scary snail!!
He was brave and went up to the big scary snail and said, “Will you be my friend?”
“Yes,” he said.
“I am lost,” said the slug. “Can you help me find my mummy?”
“Sure,” said the snail
So they looked under some leaves, but all they found was a little Christmas beetle. They looked in the opposite direction, and only found a few flies buzzing around. Suddenly, they spotted a trail. It was just like the slug’s mummy's one!
The snail said, “Here is a trail.”
“It looks like my mummy's one!” said the little slug.
“Let's follow it,” said the snail.
The trail went this way and that, and finally led them to mummy. She was looking for her little baby slug.
“Peek-a-boo!” said the little slug.
And they all lived happily ever after!!
The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!