Maria In Wonderland

One early morning there was a little girl named Maria. She wore a beautiful shiny blue dress and black shoes. Maria lived in a golden shiny castle.
One day Maria was going on a plane but when she got off, she had a problem because she wasn’t too sure where she was. Then she looked around and said, “I’m in wonderland!” The floor was made out of candy. Almost everything was made out of candy. Maria went into a room where everything was made out of candy too. The wind slammed the door. The door went bang bang and she felt asleep.
A day later Maria was still in wonderland and thought “I don’t know how I am going to get back home,” Maria said quietly. “I think I’m going to go back home on an airplane because what else can I do?”.
She went to the airport to get a ticket, but there was no more. Maria did not know what to do. Maria thought to ran all the way back home but she knew this would take a long time because she had to laid down and rest.
Finally there were tickets to go back home. Maria flew back home and say "I had the best time ever".
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!