Campbelle's Adventures

Part 1 - Area 52
Once upon a time, there was a man called Campbelle one day in his neighbourhood he heard a loud BANG. There were MONSTERS I shoot them with my golden, shiny gun then I saw a piece of paper saying AREA 52 a portal monsters coming out of it.
So I followed the map to Area 52, I went through the forest to get there it was a long way. It was getting dark I heard a horrible noise it was a slender man. I shot him but it did not work, next I put heavy mode on. Then I shoot again, this time he died and then it was the ultimate slender man. I shot him has fast as I could, it worked then it became day again. Finally I arrived at area 52, monsters were everywhere. I went through the back, I shot 2 of the monsters guarding the door, there was the portal.
I shot the off switch and shot the self destruct button it was in 5 seconds 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, BOOM BAM. It blew up and blew up all the monsters, there were no more trouble and I got back home and we never had to do this ever again.
Part 2 - Temple Run
You thought it was over huh, yes it's Campbelle, after Area 52 I found this temple. And yes I told the community what happened. So I rode my ship to the temple, it was the size of the Empire State building. When I went inside, a big stone blocked the entrance. I still went on and I saw some ancient symbols. I read them and they said, ‘HELP US THERE IS A MUMMYYYYYY’. Now I was getting nervous I saw something in the distance, it was a MUMMY. I ran like it was a nightmare, it wasn't.
I shot it, but it didn't work, but then I saw its strap, I pulled it and the mummy was gone. It died. I told myself, there is treasure. I need to get past those mummies, so I thought and I came up of an idea. I use my grappling hook to get to the other side. Next I quickly push the rock so they can’t get past me and then I get the treasure. I got the grappling hook and swing across the mummies, then I pushed the rock so they couldn't get past me and there was the treasure.
I found the treasure. I brought it home and I opened it. It had a scroll in it. I read it out it said, “Campbelle you have something inside you, you are the order of the stone and you are the hero of the world, there is something inside that no one else has.” I thought, “I am the order of the STONE !!!” I knew there was something in me, there is more than me in the inside and it will always stay inside me.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!