Jackson's Embassment

Jackson was dreaming peacefully in his sleep. All of a sudden there were sounds of angry monstrous stomping coming towards my room. “WAKE UP JACKSON!” Mum yelled. Jackson woke up abruptly. He looked at the time and said “9 am I’M LATE!” He ran to his drawers, in a rush, he looked for his clothes. He looked frantically everywhere and could not find his uniform. “Where could it be?” He thought to himself. Jackson decided to ask his sister so he went to her room and asked, “Where is my school uniform?’’ His sister replied snarly “How should I know? even if I knew, why should I tell you?” Jackson desperately begged “Please! I’m running very late!” His sister had a plan. She remembered when Jackson had pranked her and it was time for payback! “I am going to make him wear my skirt” she thought evilly. “Oh, here’s you shorts! Mum must have thought that it was mine.” Jackson was so grateful and he quickly went back to his room to finish getting ready.
Mum dropped off Jackson and his sister at school. As soon as his friends saw him they started laughing. Jackson did not know why. Jackson asked his friends why they were laughing at him, this made them laugh even harder. They laughed so hard that they were rolling around on the ground, with tears in their eyes to the point where neither of his friends could talk.
As soon as Jackson walked in class, everyone started laughing, even the teacher! “Why are people laughing at me again?” he thought self consciously. He was mad at them, in a loud angry voice, “WHY ARE YOU GUYS LAUGHING AT ME?’’ The whole class erupted in laughter at Jackson’s silly question.
Jackson ran out of class and went straight to the principal’s office, “I going to tell on them” he thought angrily. He had to wait for Principal Wiggle since he was in a meeting. Once he got there, the office lady told him Mr Wiggle his principal was in a meeting. Mr Wiggle came out and sat next to Jackson and said, “What is wrong?” “Everyone keeps laughing at me and I don’t know why.” Mr Wiggle looked at Jackson and asked him to stand up, then he too started to laugh. “Not you too, Mr Wiggle!” Jackson was very close to tears now. Mr Wiggle quickly stopped laugh and realise that Jackson really had no idea why everyone was laughing at him. “The reason why everyone is laughing at you Jackson, is because you have worn a skirt to school.” Jackson could not believe it! He looked down and sure enough he was wearing he’s sister’s skirt! “I’m going to get her back for this!” he thought vengefully.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!