Last Hoildays

Last holidays I did lots of different things. I had to hang out at my parents’ work a lot but I still got to do other things.

The biggest thing we did was going to the seymour show. It was really fun because I had my horses with me. We competed in Lead, Bareback, Best Mounted and Best Presented. We won 4 first place ribbons and 2 second place ribbons. We also went on Friday night to watch the fireworks.

Another thing I did was go to work with my dad. I got up at 4 o’clock. Dad opened the warehouse and let the workers in to sort the pallets. The workers all came at different times. I helped out by putting boxes in the right bays for the right trucks. When I wasn’t busy it was a bit boring just sitting. I helped mum, too, by helping her do the paperwork. I also helped Sarah make up a delivery tracker worksheet.

Something that was more fun was playing with Lucy. We went to each others’ houses. At her house, we rode her horses, Tuppy and Ash, and Crystal and Nikai. At my house we played with the guinea pigs and the chickens. At both houses we made treasure maps then the other person had to follow them and find the treasure! (Which was lollies.)


Sometimes this it was a bit boring but it was fun to.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!