Partly Cloudy

A flock of storks gracefully glided down on the beautiful vivid horizon as the sun began to set. Each bird carried a bag which held adorable babies and delivered it to 4 Privet Drive and so on until it got to 26 Atlas Road. Each parents face was filled with joy. The birds were flying like jets into the moist sky and as you knew it they had simply vanished into thin air. The storks warped and monouvered in the air and all met a cloud. Babies, babies, babies. They were everywhere! Including kittens and puppies hovering on the clouds. The clouds with their bare hands made a sculpt which made an animal silhouette and then mysticly zapped the fluffy miniature cloud which made an animal come to life. The clouds gradually handed the storks a babies and they swooped down on Earth’s soil.

On the far left side gloomy and dark floated a cloud named Gus. Gus had an odd eccentric look. He was as caring as the other clouds if not better. Unlike the pearl white clouds, Gus made terrifying horrid animals such as crocodiles. Ned (Gus’s stork) landed on Gus’s puffy platform where he sat perched stably. Ned’s wings were Matt black as if he got struck by lightning. He had a slight smirk on his face but soon turned into a sarcastic giggle. Gus handed Ned the crocodile baby and he flew off. Later in the day, Ned got rammed in the stomach which would have been painful. He jealously glanced at Anita giving a stork an adorable puppy. Ned was fed up with his occupation so he flew to another cloud who generously gave him an anonymous thing. Gus hated this and raged as though someone had stolen a precious item. Lightning and thunder was appearing everywhere. He was as black as a tree caught on fire. The next moment you saw Gus was crying his eyes out as he thought he had not be cared for even though he cared for everyone and everything no matter who or what they were. Ned flew back down to the grey cloud. Gus cheered up and Ned put on some equipment so he was protected for further damage. From then on they became the best of mates no matter what.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!