Angels Vs Devils

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

It was a cloudy day and the storm was going crazy. Every angel was up in the clouds trying to stop the storm and make the clouds wisp away with their powerful overworld magic but however hard they tried the storm kept raging on. No one knew why.

In the underworld, the devils tried to even delete all of the water from the world and then restore it but it didn’t work one bit so they decided to call a meeting.

But the meeting ended in a flop. No angel or devil knew how to solve the rain disaster and at the absurd meeting the angels kept accusing the devils of making the rain because they used some “bad” magic, then the devils stated that the angels pretended it was them (aka devils) but it was actually the angels.

They kept fighting and when they argued the storm grew and grew.

But little did they know there were traitors who wanted there to be friendship.

There was an angel called Daphne and a devil called Luna. They tried to stop the storm. On and on, they never convinced the leaders though until one day ...

...they found an ominous staff. It looked like an ordinary one except it had a dark crystal floating above it so they took it and noticed it had a note on it that said:

'This controls the power of friendship.'

So, as though they had meant to do it all along they said a weird spell and to their great surprise when they came back to their town everyone was talking nicely everywhere about the others and saying that the opposite team solved the storm, but it was actually Luna and Daphne and now they never named themselves traitors ever again.

The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!