Kingdom Hearts

Hi my name is Lukas, hey where do you think you’re going I have only told you my name you don’t want to leave now we haven’t got into the adventure yet so follow me.
The evil kangaroos with guns have taken over crazy town and have stolen the heart prism from the Kingdom, if we don’t rescue the prism the whole entire world will explode so let’s go. The evil kangaroos are at Sydney and we are in Canberra so off we go walking to Sydney and to Crazy Town to recapture the heart prism
We continued the journey to crazy town if we do not get the heart back to its place the whole entire wold will die we have approximately 1 week and 5 days until the heart explodes.
Finally we made it to the kangaroo’s evil base in crazy town, we snuck into the prison and unlocked the cage and took the heart prism. To get out of crazy town we found some bikes and started to make our escape, the kangaroos caught up with us and threw us into prison and took back the heart.
I checked how long until the heart explodes and we have 1 week left I felt bad inside because the whole world relied on me and I have let them down. Then a mystery guard came and unlocked the chains gave us the heart back and we were free. I asked why are you letting us go and he said because “I was forced to do this job, I never wanted too I want to be a good kangaroo”. Go quick he said and he gave us a car which was a mustang and we got away very fast.
We made it back to the kingdom where the heart belongs and put the heart back in its rightful place. It took 4 days to return and we had 1 day to spare, we then had a huge party to celebrate saving the world.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!