The Tabby Pageant

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

Once upon a time in Catown, Percy the Persian, Tina the tuxedo, and Genie the ginger cat, were going camping. When they arrived at the campsite it was already dark.
Then later that night, just as they were drifting off to sleep, they were awoken by laughter and singing from the two long haired cats camping next door.
"I'm going to put a stop to this,” Percy grumbled (as he always does). So he went over to them, but all they said was, "We love to sing to the moon, then it will sing to us too!" and then they just went on chuckling.
The next night, Percy, Tina, and Genie had a meeting. "I can't stand those neighbours!" said Percy. "Me neither,” said Genie. "l know!" exclaimed Tina, and she told the others her master plan.
The next night, just as the two long hairs opened their mouths to sing ... Genie jumped in front of them. "Role up, role up, and see the incredible TABBY PAGENT!!!" she said loudly. A crowd gathered, then some cat acrobats came on the stage. But not a peep came out of the two long hairs. They just stared in wonder and amazement at the acrobats.
Later that night when everyone went home, Percy said to Tina, "Wow Tina, your plan actually worked, it's really quiet!" And then they turned around to see their neighbours fast asleep!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!