Ocelot Uses Magic

“Don’t do that Ocelot!” Lily cried as her pet cat called, Ocelot who had just finished eating a whole bar of chocolate. “You know it’s wrong.” said Lily angrily. “B-b-but it’s yummy!” Said Ocelot scaredly as he started shaking because when Lily says “Don’t do that Ocelot!” He knows that she is angry at him. Usually, when Ocelot is in trouble he goes and lays in bed and rests. Later, Ocelot went and stole some cereal! Lily came storming into the kitchen and shouted at Ocelot “OCELOT!!!! YOU NAUGHT CAT!” Ocelot felt scared he wanted Lily to be nice not mean, so he went and hunted for magic treasure. An hour later Ocelot found a magic wand buried in the sand so he went home, found Lily and waved the magic want and said “abracadabra make her nice!” Then magic sparkles shot out of the wand and then Lily was much nicer and Ocelot liked nice Lily. Later he started to miss the mean Lily so he went to get the wand he went to Lily then “abracadabra turn her back to normal!” Then a flash of light and Lily was herself again. Ocelot was happy he had Lily back even though she was mean he still likes her.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!