Kidnapped

One sunny day, two deer friends were going to the Animal Cafe together. As they were walking towards the cafe, Tammy saw one of the evil human hunters inside the cafe chasing all the animals around. One evil hunter spotted Tammy and her friend walking. "Arrggghhhhhhhhh!" screamed Topsy. Unfortunately, Tammy was caught. Topsy was running back to his family to tell them the bad news. "Tammy was kidnapped!" shouted Topsy at the top of his voice.

While everyone was thinking of plans to save Tammy, Topsy thought of an idea. The only problem was that the other deer wouldn't let him go by himself. So he sneaked up carefully tiptoeing past his family. After he had passed through them, he started walking towards the cafe where Tammy was captured.

Something that Topsy saw worried him. It was a cage with Tammy inside. The evil humans were going to something called a meeting. "What's a meeting?" thought Topsy in his head. Sadly, while the men were away at the meeting, they had taken the key to the cage with them. Topsy was out of luck. He saw something in the air. "Is that my friend?" he thought. Suddenly, a tiny glimmer of hope made him smile. It was Strike, his friend coming to help. "Hooray!" shouted Topsy in excitement. Strike the bird had followed the evil humans and stolen the keys to the cage. They unlocked the door and Tammy was free. From that day on, they all were extremely careful.



The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!