Rampage

Long ago, there was a boy named Jack, he saved a cute little gorilla named George when he was two years old, Jack kept him for years. They learned sign language together, and pranked each other but one dark and stormy night when jack left to go home George saw a flying object in the sky. It quickly crashed to the ground George slowly touched it and green gas came out. The next morning Jack came back to check on George was way bigger then he usually was Jack signed to him if he was ok but he wasn’t George jump high, fell down and ran to the city everyone was screaming and running away, Jack went to the science lab and asked them what happened they told him that it was project Rampage that went wrong Jack shouted to them ‘’where is George’’ they told him George was dangerous they putted him in a plane Jack told him it was a big mistake putting him on the plane. George broke the plane and ran to the wild. Jack told the scientists that he’s going to go to the jungle but the man told him ‘’don’t you know about the thirty blood thirsty wolf but jack just ran to the wild, and he saw the wolf and George they both were running towards the city George was getting crane and wrecking balls and smashing them on the towers, Jack was running as fast as he could to George but the giant wolf flew to Jack ‘’And offcourse the wolf flies’’ said Jack he ran to George and showed him a picture when he was two years old. then suddenly George turned back normal he strongly grabbed a street light and smashed it on the wolf, the wolf flew away to a big lake then a few days later everything returned to normal even George.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!