The Abandoned Amusement Park

“Die sucker!” I screamed as I was about to kill my brother playing. One after another my bullets went flying into him, piercing each part of his body. Then, it was game over, and I had won. Put down my controller.
“Now what?” my brother asked as we went up to our rooms.
“I don’t know,” I told him.
“Well, I’m going to invite my friends over to game with me.”
“Ok, I’m going to ring up my friends.”
While I was on the phone to my friends, I could hear my brother and his friends talking about an abandoned amusement park downtown. They were going to go there in ten minutes.
“Can I go too?” I asked as I opened the door.
“You’re not going anywhere, you’re too scared to even walk by yourself after school,” my brother mocked as he slammed the door on me. I listened in a bit more then left the house telling my friends to find me at the park in ten minutes.
When we got there, the sky was pitch black. Whistling clouds filled the sky with songs as the trees danced to the music. We checked out the rides, and they looked like creepy, old ruined houses creaking and moaning.
“Why did you call us here?” one of my friends asked as they sat down on a bench.
“I called you guys here so that we could prove to my brother that I’m not scared of this old run down place. “He also said this place was haunted.”
We walked around, trying to find my brother and his friends. Boom!!! We heard lightning crackling from the sky. It started raining, so we went to find a bench chair to sit on and wait. When we sat down, we could hear people whispering and laughing as hyena’s do.
“Who’s there?” I asked in my bravest voice I could put on.
I heard a sudden loud bang on the ground. Lightning struck. Out of nowhere, there stood a tall creepy pale white figure staring right at us and standing right in front of me.
“Hello Kids,” the ghost
“Guys. Run!!!” I screamed as I bolted away from the ghost. The ghost kept on following me and I was getting tired, but I still kept running. Then, I had it. I turned around, face to face with the ghost. I ran to it and started throwing punches at it telling it to leave me alone. Finally, I stopped.
“Okay, okay. Enough already!” my brother yelled from a bush as he made the ghost disappear. “I got to admit, at first you were a wuss, but then you stepped up.”
“So this was all you!” I screamed as I ran to my brother. I punched him repeatedly, until he started bleeding.
“Stop, please, stop,” he whimpered as I punched him continuously. “I’m sorry I pranked you, I’ll never do it again.
“You better not!” I screamed.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!