Haunted Hills

BANG! We screamed. “AHHHHHHHH.” It was loudest scream ever! It was silent and I felt something cold go right pasted me. It happened to all the girls Tara, Stella, Monique and Melissa. We ran up the hills. There was a sign. It had the name of the hills, it was called the Haunted Hills…. We were scared but wanted to go and visit and explore. We step foot on the Haunted Hills. The tree branch snapped! “What was that?!” exclaimed the girls. We were scared. “BOO!” The girls ran as fast as possible! We were way more than scared we were horrified! All we could see was nothing but darkness. All of a sudden there was a flash of lighting. It stared to rain and lighting. We took cover. It stopped raining and lighting at 3:00am! Melissa screamed and said, “IT’S THE DEVIL HOUR!!” We had to try our hardest to stay calm. BANG…… “I’m coming for you.” Spooked the ghost. I could feel the sweat from me being scared, it drizzled down my neck. All of a sudden someone screamed we turn around and Stella was gone. We scream out her name so many times and still no response. We were scared……

We were looking for Stella for half an hour so it was now 3:35am. It was cold and dark.

We heard something screaming from a while a way. “ABBY!” “TARA!” “MONIQUE!” “MELISSA!” It was repeated hundreds of times. We had a strong feeling it was Stella. We got closer and closer… We saw something in the woods. We had to go inside there…. We slowly walked in but we were happy to be out of the hills. We had a strong feeling the woods were just as bad. There was something that looked like a human. We walked closer to it. It was Stella!! We ran up closer and gave her a big hug. We were all happy to be back together again. We walked away from that spot. The time was now 3:45am. There was 15 minutes left of the devil hour. We asked her how she got there, she said “When we were all talking together, something grabbed my arms and took me away from all you girls so than I screamed.” “I saw my life flash before my eyes, it was terrifying.”

It was a terrifying place here all the girls said together.

“BOO!.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!