Magic Village

Three days until Christmas. Anna wrote a letter to Santa saying “To Santa, I would like a Border Collie for Christmas From Anna”. Anna sent the letter from Magic Village, then she went to bed.

Day 2
Two days until Christmas and Anna went to the shops. When she got back it was lunch time, she had spaghetti it was fantastic Then she went to the park and had a play on the playground . When she got back it was bedtime.

Christmas Eve
She went to her Nana’s for lunch they had sandwiches and a donut then she went home.
She got dressed in her pretty dress then went out for dinner. She came home and went to bed.


Christmas days
On Christmas, Anna opened the presents from Santa. She asked for a Border Collie. She opened the Border Collie.
“I got it’’ She shouted
“I am going to call you Tiff’’ but Tiff looked sick. “How do I fix you?’’ Anna took Tiff to her Nana's house. Nana said ‘’Take Tiff to the Vets’’.
So anna took her to the vets. The Vet said ‘’she has a cold give her this medicine once a day for a week.”
She went home and gave Tiff the medicine and went to bed.

A week later
Tiff was better and looked amazing and she did not need medicine anymore.
They had a happy life!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!