Game Cubes Are Deadly

Ding Dong! “I’ll get it!” Yells Isaac.
“Ok,” replies George. “What is it?”
“I don’t know?” Replies Isaac. “It’s some kind of cube.”
“Yeah some kind of gaming cube,” says George. “I’m going to open it.”
“Whoa... That’s really satisfying,” says Isaac.
“It’s trying to suck us in!” Yells George. “ISAAC! NOOO!”
“AGHHHHHHH!!!” Screams Isaac.
“AGHHHH NOOOO!!!” George and Isaac get sucked in to the game cube. “It is a mess here,” says George.
“It’s really stinky,” replies Isaac. “Umm what’s those things running at us?”
“It looks like some cards with pitch forks and torches,” replies George.
“I think we need to get out of here, like right now!” Yells Isaac. Isaac and George run for their lives as a couple hundred cards with pitchforks and torches chase after them. They have been running for 30 minutes now and they have found a place to hide. “I am really tired from running for that long,” says Isaac as he catches his breath.
“Yeah,” replies George. “Let’s make a campfire?” Suggests George.
“That’s a good idea. Ok I’ll get the wood, leaves, twigs and sticks,” says Isaac.
“Ok and I will get rocks to put around the fire and create a little circle around it,” says George.
“Oh no there are the cards again,” Isaac whispers to himself. Isaac jumps into a bush hoping the cards won’t see him. “Ok I think the coast is clear,” says Isaac in relief. “Ok well George isn’t here yet he must be grabbing some more rocks.”
As George was collecting rocks, some wolves started chasing after him. He begins to run for his life. “ISAAC RUN!!!” Screams George. “OWW!!! THE WOLF BIT ME!” Screams George in pain.
“WE NEED TO GET IN A TREE!” Yells Isaac. “THIS ONE HERE!”
“OK,” replies George. “Ok we should be safe up here for now,” says George.
“We need to stop the bleeding on your leg,” says Isaac.
“Yeah this hurts really badly,” says George.
“I know, lets grab some leaves and tree sap to stick the leaves together and put it around your leg. Ok this is harder than I thought,” says Isaac. “Wait... I got it!”
“Thanks Isaac,” says George in gratitude. “The wolves are sleeping, this is our one and only chance to get out of this sticky situation,” says George.
“Yeah I think it is,” replies Isaac.
“Ok we have to go like ninjas and walk on our tippy toes.”
“Yup ok let’s do it,” replies Isaac. As Isaac and George try to get their way out of there they stumble across more guards, but these ones are the fighter cannibal type, they see them and are wanting to run, but they both know they are going to catch up to them. “Let’s stay here,” says Isaac.
“Ok that’s probably the best option.”
“There is a beam of light coming towards us.”
“It looks like some kind of teleporter.”
“We’re getting sucked into it!!”
“We’re home!”
“That was not fun.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!