Heaven Or Hell

One night at an orphanage, on the streets of LA, there is 15 children and a young lady (in her late 20ties). The orphanage has 5 rooms where 15 kids all share a room, the women gets her own room, there also is a basement, attic, and Kitchen/dining room. After little to no dinner the children and women go to bed. But for 5/15 kids that was there last normal day/night. That night the 5 children Jake the youngest one, Kade the second youngest one, Jaron the middle aged one, Sam the second oldest one, and Evie the oldest one. The children then had a very strange nightmare about an angel and a devil, that no – one could explain not even them. The next morning when they woke up there were all scared but it was just a terrible nightmare, or was it.
That morning the 15 children wanted some breakfast but the Orphanage had not much food so the 5 children went off to find some. The children didn’t know was that they lives were about to change. Evie, Sam, Jaron, Kade, and Jake went about their morning looking for food. They were hungry when the trouble started,
“Dun Dun Dun”.
The Children didn’t find food but they did find a beautiful lady watching them, Jake being the bravest but the youngest, goes up to her and ask her why she is watching them. The pretty lady just disappears in a bright light after whispering “everything is about to change”, leaving Jake stunned, the children rush to him all shocked.
The sky then goes dark and the streets crack open to reveal a path to the land of the dead. Jake wants to go because he for adventure, Kade the second youngest wants to go for curiosity, Jaron the middle one doesn’t care he just wants to be cool and awesome, Sam the second oldest is unsure but will stick with his siblings, and Evie the oldest says “It’s a bad idea”, but the boys don’t listen, they go down the path anyway to see where it leads, thinking that it can’t be as bad as there life is already.
The ground shuts when they are all in and the Devil appears saying “Welcome, to the Underworld”?
Will they make it out?
Will they want to leave?
Will they die?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!