Violet Hues

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

The violet hues that kissed his lips, placed themselves in the depths of his skin and blended with that of his heart.
With crimson tears and scarlet wrists.
He let the violet hues cloud his mind.
Soaking in the agony that is his entity.
He gazes at the paintings, through glass eyes and opens the gates.
Unleashing an ocean of crimson waves from his porcelain wrists.
They stain the floors with pent up emotions.
Too high for even the clouds to reach.
The violet hues swim through his being, encouraging him in his everlasting state of despondency, that consumes him from the inside out.
Drowning him.
Sundered from the expectation abyss and gravitating towards an end.
Deteriorating at a rapid pace.
He stares at the painting one last time before letting the violet hues fade and the crimson to seep out of him.
He closes his eyes and becomes the violet hues of a painting- a memory.
Once a despondent crimson body.
Now a violet kiss of a memory.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!