Nature Planet

My Planet is beautiful because there are lots of wildlife and lots of things to do. My Planet is called Nature Planet because there are so many trees.
I took some people from Earth to my planet. It took 2 days to get there. They had made shops and homes. There were trees and axes. There was one person who made a theme park, but they had to shut down a ride because two people were hurt. The ride that hurt them was named, ‘The Scary Shed’. A snake got in and bit two people. Then the ride was shut down, but the park stayed open for business. There are rollercoasters. The biggest one is called ‘Hyper Bird’. There are tonnes of other things to do and lots of people come every day because it is the best thing to do on Nature Planet.
This Planet is pretty and not dangerous. It is ice blue and as green as a flower.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!