Waterfall

Bob was at a waterfall in the middle of Australia during 2015 admiring the sound of the waterfall when he heard a giant THUD! Jeff fell to the ground. Bob thought Jeff was a clown for falling over. Bob ran over to Jeff after he hadn't been moving for a while, 'GET HELP PLEASE HELP!!" screamed Bob. He remembered there was nobody else there. Bob ran to get his phone and call 911. Then just as the operator answered Bob's phone went flat.


He quickly ran back to Jeff to check his pulse. There was no pulse. Jeff's neck was as cold as stone. Bob started to drag Jeff down the path to the car park then he realised Jeff was getting a lot of cuts from the rocks on the path, so he carried Jeff on his shoulders. He put Jeff on the back seat of his car and rushed off to the hospital.


When they reached the hospital, Bob got Jeff back onto his shoulders and started to run into the hospital he tripped over a rock just before he could make it into the front door of the hospital. Desperate to save his friend he got back up, hauled Jeff onto his shoulders and started to run. Sadly, he wasn't looking where he was going and instead of going through the door he hit the glass before the sliding door could open.


Eventually, someone found both of them lying on the ground and got help. It turned out that Jeff had a heart attack and Bob died from a brain injury smacking into the glass door before it could open. it was already too late to save them, so they organised a funeral for Bob and Jeff and told their families about the tragedy.



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!