Leo The Vet Hero

Leo the vet hero

Once open a time a boy called Leo who wished to be a vet was shy, nice and friendly. He started school and the school was called Wild Life Private School. He was in year 3 and he has 5 friends 2 in his class and 3 in another class. Leo’s big brother is in year 9 so at school Leo was so tired he wanted to go to sleep so badly, art was so long, spelling was not very nice, writing was fun then at 3:30pm school ended.

At home Leo ate burgers with fries and drank lemonade it was so yummy for dessert I ate chocolate mousse and green jelly then he watched a soccer match. The match went for 1 hour then he played on his PS4 for 2 hours and he played FORTNITE on his PS4 on FORTNITE he has 100 wins which is very hard to get. At 10:00pm he had his warm milk then he went to sleep 5 minutes later he had a dream.

“Leo said I was a vet” then he saw his friends Charles, Sam, Lenny, Maryam, Rawan at the vet and the “boss of the vet said you all have to work together because there is a sick Pitbull puppy and the problem with the puppy was that there were spots on her fur, mouth, body. Also the name of the Pitbull puppy was Cheesecake so the was not hard you just have to have is 1 leave, 2 breath mint, 1 sleeping pill and 200kg of medicine powder. So, we putted everything in a bowl then we stirred the medicine with a wooden spoon for 5 minutes then we gave the medicine to Cheesecake then waited for 2 minutes then the spots went away! Everyone was so happy it was very hard work.

Then he woke up from my dream then I ran down stairs then said “Mum Mum” then she said “what” then he said “I was a vet in my dream and I saved a Pitbull puppy” then she said “wow you will be a great vet one day” then I said “thanks” at school I told everyone about my dream and “they said that he’s a very vet! After that he was the happiest

THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!