Mako Mermaids

Once upon a time there was a island called Mako and the Mermaids there were called the Mako Pod. But then one full moon, 2 land people went to Mako for a camping trip there names are Bohdi and Courtney. Than when they went for a nature walk they both fell down a hole and they kept falling. they fell straight into the moon pool and then the Mermaids found them unconscious in the moon pool and they dragged them to the beach. When they woke up they hurried back to there camp ground and packed up but they couldn’t remember anything besides falling into a pool. When they got back to land Courtney came over to Bohdi's place to go swimming. Then when they both dived in 5 seconds later they had a tails. Courtney a Mermaid and Bohdi a Merman.

2 days later Bohdi and Courtney went to the Ocean Net Café and then Amelia Agatha and Jewel all went to land used their moon rings to get legs to be able to find the land boy and land girl it was imposible to walk but as soon as they touch water they will transform back to a mermaid but when dry they get legs Amelia was destin to drain away their powers and turn them back into normal than they found the ocean net café and they saw Bohdi and Courtney leaving to go to school and everyone was gone to school than came out and they got Jewel to sing the enchantment song.
"I spend too much time thinking about who I’m supposed to be I play by everybody’s rules that don’t seem right to me I’m cool and polight on the outside and when I get a chance I run and I hide if your eyes are closed it’s hard to see… what if I back down now cause I’m afraid of what might happen what if they turn away when I show them who I truly am what if I loose my breath when I throw those big doors open oh tonight just tonight what if I shine… should I even care their all sitting there and everybody’s starring at me if I step in the spotlight maybe I’ll be set free …what if I back down know cause I’m afraid of what might happen what if they turn away when I show them who I truly am oh tonight just tonight what if I shine…I spend to much time thinking about I’m supposed to be but what if I sing out loud because anything can happen what if I stand up proud and show them who I really am there going to call my name and I’ll throw those big doors open cause tonight just what if they turn away when I show them who I truly am what if I loose my breath when I throw those big doors open I’m gonna shine…as soon as Jewel finished her song Bohdi was under the enchantment but not Courtney and Courtney didn’t even bother to look she ashoomed he was behind her and she wasen’t under the enchantment because she was to far away for it to reach her so than she wasen’t under the spell they took Zac to the ocean pushed him in and he grew a tail and than they tried to take his powers away but they didn’t than they went to do it to Courtney but they didn’t go away either.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!