Echidna Artist

Excellence Award in the 'Horizon of Dreams 2018' competition

An amazing Echidna was born in the world of no colour.
Her name was Lila. Lila was not happy about the world of no colour at all.
One day Lila was playing ball with her friend Prickles the friendly and cute hedgehog. Prickles threw the ball to Lila but she did not catch it however Lila did decide to go get it.
When she picked up the ball, she saw a beautiful and magical paint set.
She thought, “Who delivered this, how and why”?
Not only was the paint set beautiful, it was actually coloured! Lila could not believe it.
When she was running to tell her friend Prickles, a bit of paint spilled on the boring grass and the grass turned green!
Lila kept on spilling the paint and by the end of the day everything was colourful!
She was about to tell Prickles everything that had happened, but then a creature was turning the plants back to their dull self!
The plants were turning grey and dull again!
After a while the creature disappeared!
Lila decided to colour the grey, dull trees again but it would not work!
As Lila was walking around trying to think why it is not working, she suddenly saw a box of pencils.
Lila tried the pencils and they worked!
Everything went back to their beautiful, colourful selves.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!