Malleo -E- Weegee And The Bean

Malleo -E- Weegee and the Bean Queendem

One day in the Mooshrem Queendem, Malleo, Weegee are invited to the Bean Queendem.
To have a rather, strange bean cake. When when the brothers got there, the brothers wandered
around the place. Malleo found a strange dinosaur called Yosih "Yoseeeeeh!" Cried the little dinosaur. "Elo! Its-a me! Malleo!" Greeted Malleo. He saw a shop nearby "The Grand Mooshop
here! Get your mooshrems here!" Shouted the Mooshopkeeper. "Hey-a do you have-a 1up-e?"
Asked Malleo, "No sir- but we have a new breed of mooshrem: Beanshroom!" Replied the Mooshopkeeper. "OOH HOOH HOH HOO how much?" Cried Malleo excitedly."Listen here.. Since you are the great Malleo.. You can have it for free!" Cried the Mooshopkeeper. "Thank ya so much e?" Replied Malleo as he took the shroom to his brother, Weegee. "Oh Elo Malleo" whispered Weegee in a cowardly voice.

"Hey Weegee? I have-e this Beanshroom that I am-a going to eat" cried Malleo "No Malleo! That-e is-a bad fo-" shouted Weegee. But it was too late.. Malleo got BEANITIS! Malleo's head suddenly turned green and got blown up like a balloon! "WAHAHAHHAAUU" Shouted Malleo as he got BEANITIS. "Nouu! Malleo!" Cried Weegee. Then he remembered what Dr. Whatever told him
"Only the green can save the bean,to cure the lock you must find the rock" "Wait.. Do I have to find the Green Crystal?" Whispered Weegee...

Meanwhile, Malleo was sleeping in his bed dreaming if Weegee was going to save him.
Ok, let's get back to Weegee
"Ok! Now-a I'm-a in the Crystalia Cave-a!" Whispered Weegee. "OOH! Is that-a the Green Crystal? It-a is! It-a is!" As soon as Weegee picked up the Green Crystal he hear rumbling noises... The cave was breaking down! "I-a guess the Green Crystal was a trigger-a!" Shouted Weegee as he was running for his life.
When Weegee was at where Malleo was, the bed, he gave Malleo the Green Crystal and Malleo was back to normal! "WAHOO!" Cried the brothers.

But suddenly the worst of the worst happened... They have forgotten about Princess Petch!
"HELP! MALLEO!" A faint cry was heard.. It was Petch! She was getting kidnapped by Bossa again! Malleo quickly came and saw! Then again.. He went through the 8 worlds... And saved the princess! "Thank you Malleo!" Cried Petch.. But where was Weegee? Well.. That's another story..


THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!