Jailbreak

JAILBREAK PRISON
“Hahahaha” “NO HE’S GETTING AWAY”.BANG, CLICK, CLICK.
(The next morning)
Yawn “huh” “hello new neighbour” “wha” “My name is Mia I got put in here because of robbing the gas station I even told them I was sorry” “How did you get in here?” “First of all my name is Declan second of all I got caught robbing the bank third of all where am I?” “Glad you asked you’re in jailbreak prison”, “NOOOOOOOOO” “sorry was I not meant to say that” “hey you want to meet my friend Chloe” “uhh sure” (10 minutes later we meet Chloe in the cafeteria) “hi you must be Chloe” “yep I’m Chloe” “Chloe Declan lets go play in the yard” “sure”.
It was soon turning dusk when I realised a cop with his key card hanging out of his pocket standing in the middle of the path when we were heading back to our cells. The person’s cell on the other side of my cell had escaped so Chloe took his cell.
Overnight I escaped my cell I went to the police building there was only one cop in there and he was asleep and it’s a good thing because it was the same cop with his card hanging out of his pocket so I went over and slowly took the card out of his pocket then I ran back to my cell as fast as I could when I reached my cell I put it in the second draw. (The next morning)
Yawn, “wait a minute” “what Declan” “I have the card we are going to escape later” “yay” I went up to the electricity box with Mia and Chloe “you have to punch it Declan “ok let’s do this” I kept punching the electricity box until it opened the gate after it opened we ran to the next gate and lifted it then we crawled under it and ended up in the car park then we ran to the tunnel an slept there for the night the next morning Conner pick us up in his red van and took us to the bank, at the end we escaped with a million dollars then we went back to the criminal base a never thought about robbing the bank ever again. Turns out you always need a team to get things done.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!