Dave’s Life




“PLEASE STOP” Dave screeched in fear, it was Dave’s first horrible day at school. He had just moved from hotdog resort he moved because the was a gang terrorising the resort if they got into your house they would spray the most stickiest mustard all over your house so his mother couldn’t stand it anymore so they moved to Australia.

Every day Dave would keep getting bullied because he was a hot dog everyone else was either a taco or a burger or a chip. The next day Dave saw someone charging at him fortunately Mike shoved him out of the way “who is this your bodyguard” as the bully walked away as he has just ran into a pole. Mike asked Dave if he would like to be friends Dave fell to the ground and started sobbing because no one has ever asked him to be his friend so they sat down and talked about what had just happened.

That night Dave asked “what are we going to do” as he fell asleep. The next morning a miracle happened all of the hot dogs were standing in his room but they were actually Mikes friends, They talked how Dave could get Bob to stop bullying him even though they only had like ten minutes they came up with something. They would get Dave to go and stand up to Dave but that made it even worse.

Bob set up a loser page on the internet it had one million views and a unbelievable amount of likes so if someone saw Dave they would yell out “LOSER, DUMBO, GO BACK TO LOSER LAND” So he told his teachers but they said “ oh if they don’t stop they will just get a warning but they never did stop. Dave even had to go to the doctor for help but the doctor said if there is no proof they can’t do anything so he went to the police but they said “ we are very sorry we can’t help you because we have to many injured people here so we can’t help you we are sorry” so Dave walked home and he saw something horrifying. The chips that fought in the war against the hotdogs were attacking his mother but and he was just imaging things so he couldn’t go to sleep that night he tried hard for about 1hour until he finally fell asleep. “THIS IS THE LAST TIME THIS WILL HAPPEN” Dave said so he got all of his friends and told them about his plan. “GET HIM” everyone yelled! Everyone tackled Bob and Mike his dad was a police officer and called him he said he will go behind bars for five years.

Three and a half years later Dave found a notice that said don’t you worry I will be back real soon. Dave was freaking out but that was also a good time because he was moving to back to the resort.





FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!