Man Eating Monster

MAN EATING MONSTER

One day Jack, Noah and I were at Jack’s house thinking of where we should go and what we should do. “Let’s search up a place we should go. “I said. So we jumped in Jacks car, and went to the library then searched up scary and abandoned places. Jake said, “What about the cemetery?” “Hmmm. Nah. Not scary enough,” I said. Noah said,” What about an abandoned school?” “I don’t think there would be anything scary about an abandoned school. There would be a bunch of pencil and rulers,” I said. “What about a lake with a monster that nobody goes to?” asked Noah. “Perfect!!! We`ll go the tomorrow night.” I said.
The next day at twelve o clock we all went to jacks house. Jack found something about the place. It’s a nine hour drive so we`ll get there at nine o clock that`ll be spooky. Ok let’s go!! Have lots of fun three hours later our GPS turns off no!! Why. We see an old lady walking down the road so we get out of the car and say excuse me do you know where the abandoned monster lake is? Yeah but you should not go there but I’ll tell you anyways drive three hours up the road after that turn left and drive three more hours down the road ok thanks.
later we got their a sign and the sign said do not go in the water. The poster had a mutated animal on it. The animal was half bull half crocodile we jumped into the boat and quietly but slowly rowed into the middle of the lake, first we heard nothing. We start to hit the water but we still hear nothing. Jake falls asleep so it’s only Noah and I. Ten minutes later we heard something we woke up Jake “oh wait it was just a nut that dropped phew. Wait what’s that at the bottom of the lake it’s just a fish. Come on Jake stop scaring us .we saw an old man and asked him if he knew about the monster and when it comes out. The old man said the monster is very dangerous and comes out at eleven o clock. Ok thanks , guys we have to wait two more hours now, but there’s a seven eleven across the road lets go buy some lollies. Two hours later we came back and we heard something moving it jumps out and on to our boat. Ahhh its on my leg get it off it hurts. Thanks you got it off im free now lets kill it jack grab its head and I finish it by killing it yay we killed it. Jack says no I killed it and then noah says no I kille dit but I say no you all know that I killed it. Now lets go hom,e and party. Later that night we partied alot . and people started going back to the lake again.



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!