The 000 Call

One night at 11:30, I received a call from a man. He sounded as if he hadn’t slept for a few days. The man started talking to me and wasn’t making much sense, after 5 minutes, I started to understand what he was saying. He said, “I see a man walking around my front yard.” “Ok what does he look like?” I replied. The man started to explain...and then he stopped talking, I was getting really worried. 10 minutes later he screamed, “HE’S UP AT MY WINDOW AND HE’S GOT A REALLY HUGE SMILE.” I told the man that the Police were on their way and to go to the back of the house and lock himself in a room. The man exclaimed that he could see the person through the bathroom window. Suddenly, the man said the person had killed his dog and its head was missing. The man’s phone went flat. After the Police had investigated the scene, they said the man wasn’t there. Then they told me the most horrifying news I had ever heard. They said that the dog’s head was located in a fridge packed with ice cubes. They also told me that the victim had been dead for 3 hours.
I was very, very, very confused. I told them that I had been talking to the victim... But no, I had been talking to the killer with the huge smile. The next day, I had a call from a little girl. She told me there was a man outside and he had her teddy... She went outside to try and get it back. There was a scream, the call ended.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!