King George

King George was a kind and vise man. Everyone in his town loves him. But queen from other city wanted to judge his ability of thinking. She visited him presented him two bouquet of rose flowers, but one bouquet was made of fake flowers and the other bouquet was made of real flowers. She asked the king to tell which was made of real flowers. Then King George started thinking and he got a idea, He told the slaves to open the windows. Then bees from garden came in and the the bees started fly over the real flowers. Then King George told which one is real bouquet. Then Queen said ''you're a intelligent and vise King'' . No wonder why everyone in your town love you. You're a great King. Now King George you have earned my respect.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!