Gaol Break

BRING!!!!! The prison alarm in Perth sounded as a devious criminal mastermind broke out.
Quentin Steel, clinging on to a barred window which had being ripped out by a chain pulled by a stolen Ute. It went faster and faster as more and more police cars joined in the chase. Smash!! The Ute clipped a road sign. Crash!! The Ute flicked a another car. The Ute went faster and faster. Honk went other vehicles. All the drivers were angry and scared because this maniac was driving around stopping traffic and endangering their lives and cars. After 30 minutes of pursuing Quentin Steel, the police finally gave up and Quentin Steel and the other members in his gang got away. The police put up wanted posters everywhere and spent millions of dollars putting ads in every paper in Australia from the West Australian to the Canberra Times.
***
“Hey you! What are you doing here! This is private property!” yelled the manger when he spotted Quentin Steel and his gang sitting in the staff room eating takeaway pizza while using their mugs plus using their coffee machine! As quick as a flash Quentin and his gang were out of there, into the Ute and making yet another getaway. But alas, little did they know that 15 minutes down the road the police had made a road block. But Quentin was ready for this because it had happened to him before. He abandoned the stolen Ute, They jumped a farmer's fence, stole the farmer’s dirt bikes and rode off. The police could not give chase because they didn’t have any all terrain vehicles with them. What the police had done was put a GPS tracker on the bike Quentin Steel was riding.

The police tracked the bike until the bike finally stopped. It had stopped next a railway track. When the police found it the bike had been dumped! Now how were they supposed to find Quentin! Well, the forensic scientist knew that a freight train at passed through 4 to 5 hours ago so that meant the train would be about in Broome by now.
***
The freight train with Quentin on it had pulled into Broome. As soon as it stopped Quentin jumped off and ran. He ran for 5 minutes before jumping into a stolen car with a gang mate before driving off. The police had guessed he was jumping off in broome. They were ready for him. Just as they turned down an alleyway there were 3 police cars waiting!


The cops burst out of their cars and arrested the gang mates. Hovering above was a police helicopter. It immediately swooped down and landed on top of a building near the alleyway. The cops took Quinten and his gang mate to the helicopter.The flew the gang mates back to Perth, straight to prison. Quinten Steel may have been caught, but watching and lurking in the shadows was another criminal mastermind…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!