Camp

One beautiful sunny day there was a girl named Lucy and her friends Tilly Summer and Alice. The girls were going to a camp, every year the girls have gone to the camp. last year it was not the best. " I hope that it ids better this year" said Tilly. "Yeah I hope" replied Alice. They got on a bus, their bags underneath and climbed up the stairs. On the bus they talked about when they went last time and what it would be like this time. Everyone was so excited.

When there got there they went to the cabin and settled on. There was a lot to do a the camp there is canoeing , lower ropes and a rock climbing. " What should we do first?" asked Lucy "well lets go and see where everything is"said Summer.Walking around they realised how good the park is.they agreed on rock climbing.

no one wanted to go first so Summer went. the wall goes around and up.Summer got up and half way around, it was a great achievement for her. Everyone else went and did well but Summer was the best. Then they went and did lower ropes. This time they had to go in pairs Alice and Tilly together then Summer and Lucy. All of them went really well but Alice was the best this time.
the day was turning out hot and soon all the girls decided to go back to their cabin for a drink and rest.

It was time for afternoon activities. Fist was canoeing the water was murky and cold, the girls hoped they wouldn't full out of their canoes. Summer and Alice shared a canoe and Lucy and Tilly followed close behind. The girls were enjoying themselves until Lucy felt uneasy on the canoe. Like something was under the canoe, Tilly stood up and started screaming. she lost her balance and fell back in the lake, when she came to the surface she was covered in mud. After that the girls didn't want to go back in so they all went to their cabins and showed.

The girls started packing their bags because they were leaving in the morning. As the sun set the girls all went to bed. The next morning came and they were on there way home. The bus stopped at a park, the girls got off and ran up to their families. On the way home the girls thought about their amazing experience.



FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!