Camp Terror

My school is going on a camp for a week and it's right near a dark part of the woods and I know this is going to be one crazy week! Me and my best friend Campbell loves adventure and so do I but the real adventure starts now.

We find out that we are roommates and explore the camp and it was creepy but the first night Alex was gone nowhere to be seen, but he couldn't of left that quick so the teachers tried to find him and when there came back they found a shoe that was Alex’s and a trail of blood leading to the dark part of the woods.

Me and Campbell didn’t like this one bit so we stayed up late then heard screaming that sounded like Ben so we looked out of the window and saw him getting dragged across the dirt floor and vanished into the the woods and saw a person come back to the camp, then footsteps went across the hallway and into a room and didn’t come out again. Next morning everyone didn’t see Ben and went crazy and BAM I saw Alex and Ben running out of the campgrounds.

Me and Campbell as always went investigating were they might be and saw Ben’s shoe and a trail of blood leading into the woods like Alex, and Alex is the the only person in the class that has A in his name and same as Ben but Campbell is the only one who has C in his name so Campbell might be gone and I wouldn't be able to see him again but that not going to stop me from saving my good friend from disappearing so I did some working out and got an idea.

That night I was prepared to that kidnapper down and find out who is doing it then I saw him, he or she went into are room and tried to take Campbell but what he didn’t know it was a dummy and BAM Campbell dropped his heavy bag over him and fell over and took his mask and it was Alex! But even tho he is my friend I took him in the police and the camp was safe again but where’s Ben?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!