Sam The Adventure Man

Sam the Adventure Man

Deep in the dark mystic jungle people call me Sam, Sam the Adventure Man. My real name is Felix. I rule this island. People are afraid to come here. People think I am bonkers living here.

I go hunting most mornings. One morning I go hunting but I notice something is wrong.
There are no more animals on this island. Something is definitely wrong. I heard some rustling in the bushes. I scream like it is the end of the world! Then a fluffy little rabbit hops out, I stopped screaming and then I heard a deafening squeal. The rabbits and I disappeared in a second. I hid under my bed and hoped for the best.
It seemed like I was hiding for what felt like an eternity.
After that I crawled out and climbed down the ladder. I walked to the spot where I heard the deafening squeal. I saw the fluffy rabbits and falling trees. I heard some thumping footsteps and a massive fluffy rabbit came towards me with a grueling look on its face. I thought this was the end and I was right!

The END!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!